tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohammed Sikkandar" <sikkandar.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Customizing Tomcat Manager Page
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 07:00:24 GMT
Hello there,

I would like to customize Tomcat Web Application Manager page. I would like
to give access to the developers on development server with restricted
access. They should able to stop the application, start the application and
reload the application. I want to remove "Undeploy"option from the above
page. Kindly advice, how can I achieve it. Below is the server information
for your kind reference.

  Server Information Tomcat Version JVM Version JVM Vendor OS Name OS
Version OS Architecture Apache Tomcat/5.5.17 1.5.0_05-b05 Sun Microsystems
Inc. Linux 2.6.9-22.EL i386

Warm regards,