tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release build 6.0.16
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:57:37 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:
> Remy Maucherat wrote:
>> The candidates binaries are available here:
>> http://people.apache.org/~remm/tomcat-6/v6.0.16/
>>
>> According to the release process, the 6.0.16 tag is:
>> [ ] Broken
>> [ ] Alpha
>> [ ] Beta
>> [X] Stable
>
> I currently see a small number TCK failures. As this is the first time I
> have run the TCK it may well be my configuration that is wrong. I am
> looking into the errors at the moment.

It is amazing what adding
-Dorg.apache.catalina.STRICT_SERVLET_COMPLIANCE=true
can do ;)

The tests all pass bar the signature one that I can't get the class to
compile for. Any hints or tips appreciated.

I don't have any heavy usage of 6.0.x at the moment but I couldn't break
anything just poking around with the app I do have running at home.

Mark