tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: Native 1.1.12 release
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:29:05 GMT
jean-frederic clere wrote:
> I think that is all working around the fact that tcnative is not
> mandatory module for Tomcat and it is somehow independent from tomcat.
> tcnative builds contain cryptosoftware (openssl) and that means they may
>  not be available for download in the ASF site. But that doesn't prevent
> us from releasing tcnative sources.
> tcnative is not very visible and I am +1 for changing this. (updating
> site and tc build).

This is my preferred option. There would also need to be a release vote for
all the src distros on a.o/dist.

If there is some show stopper issue with releasing native separately that I
haven't seen, then I am happy as the svn solution as an alternative.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message