tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Native 1.1.12 release
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:16:33 GMT
Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Hi,
>> Still need to figure out what to do with all the other versions in
>> a.o/dist though - we can't just leave them.
>
> well, someone needs to commit them all to a project's SVN subdir like 'tagged_tarballs'
or such;
> this way the history would stay available...

Hi

I think that is all working around the fact that tcnative is not
mandatory module for Tomcat and it is somehow independent from tomcat.

tcnative builds contain cryptosoftware (openssl) and that means they may
  not be available for download in the ASF site. But that doesn't
prevent us from releasing tcnative sources.

tcnative is not very visible and I am +1 for changing this. (updating
site and tc build).

Cheers

Jean-Frederic