tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Native 1.1.12 release
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:39:03 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:
> Mladen Turk wrote:
>>>
>>> May be but the version numbers are different.
>>>
>>> It seems very similar to mod_jk in my opinion, since it's a part of
>>> Tomcat but not mandatory.
>>>

>> But it's not. We don't have announce for Tomcat Native (so no release)
>
> Sorry, no. src tarball on dist == release. No ifs ands or buts.
>
> There needs to be a vote or the invalid release needs to be pulled.

OK if you insist.
I suppose we can then use the src tarball from the heanet.ie
site (used by the installer BTW) instead dist site.
Or we can have it inside http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/

It's just a line inside build.properties file.
The latest would probably reflect the purpose of the file
more properly thought.

Regards,
Mladen