tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r609294 - in /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk: STATUS.txt conf/catalina.policy webapps/docs/changelog.xml
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:07:11 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> On my platform [Linux + IcedTea], with the new policy in place, I get an
> error initializing a timestamp used by the FileHandler (why such a class
> ends up using a file like this is a mystery):

Can you turn on the debugging so we can figure out which file it is. I'd
rather add a specific permission, or at least a limited one, rather than a
default read permission for java_home and every file below it (assuming
that is where the file it is trying to read is located).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message