tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: new year, new version? 6.0.16
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 18:55:48 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 11:20 -0700, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
>
>> we have a lot of updates added in, I think it may be good to set a date
>> for our next release and work towards that
>>

> r297710 is a hack, and reintroduces a data corruption bug that was fixed
> a long time ago.

I've addressed the issue, and at the same time, solved the comet block
problem to 95%, since the ratio of times when parseCRLF needs to fill up
new bytes is relatively low.
If there are bytes left, then we parseCRLF directly, otherwise we defer it.
In order to this, I had to correct CRLF parsing to be stricter, since
previously it allows CRCRLF, CRCRCRLF and even just LF as CRLF delimiters.

http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/patches/fix-bz11117-alt-1.patch

Filip