tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ducky <duckyhatezc...@gmail.com>
Subject Error receiving message body -1 2?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 03:12:00 GMT
Hello,

I just noticed those following messages in my apache log files, and
wasn't able to find the cause. Any documentations/insights for those
error messages?

[error] channelSocket.receive(): Error receiving message body -1 2
[error] workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading reply
[error] ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 120000
[error] workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading reply
[error] ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 120000
[error] channelSocket.receive(): Error receiving message body -1 0

Thanks,

--
./D