tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mary Joseph" <JM...@novell.com>
Subject Coyote Connector Issue
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 10:22:40 GMT
Hi,

I am facing a problem with tomcat not working as stand-alone .

It is using CoyoteConnector on 8080 port and rejecting my request as 400 Bad Request.

I am using tomcat 4.1.36 and got to know the issue  CVE-2005-2090 which got fixed according
to which all requests with multiple content lengths are treated as invalid.

I checked my request headers and found that the content length header is missing.

I wanted to know if a request can be rejected as 400 if the content length header is not present
also?

Mary