tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <>
Subject Re: GHOP#23 Review
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 01:36:28 GMT
This can be marked complete. I tried to update the html files but on
commit I get a collision with whoarewe.html so I gave up for the moment
to at least get the good stuff applied.

I applied the opther printer stuff to trunk with some tweaks. I also
discovered we don't use webapps/docs/build.xml [or at least from the
main build.xml].

Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Vitezslav,
> On Dec 4, 2007 8:12 AM, Vitezslav Smid <> wrote:
>> It has been ready for review for two days and until it is resolved I can't
>> work on other tasks.
> Thank you for your help.  I'm not sure when we'll have time to review
> the work, but if you'd like to work on other tasks I can reclaim #23,
> opening it up again.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message