tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Trivial Update of "FAQ/CharacterEncoding" by PrestonBannister
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 18:15:12 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by PrestonBannister:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/CharacterEncoding

  '''How can I test if my configuration will work correctly?'''

- The following sample JSP should work ona clean Tomcat install for any input. If you set
the URIEncoding="UTF-8" on the connector, it will also work with method="GET".
+ The following sample JSP should work on a clean Tomcat install for any input. If you set
the URIEncoding="UTF-8" on the connector, it will also work with method="GET".
  {{{
  <%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>