tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Raúl García <rgar...@emovilia.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6 - Cluster error.
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:45:04 GMT
Hi again,

Now we added this timeout config. attribute to the sender:

<Sender
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.ReplicationTransmitter">
 <Transport
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSender"
timeout="60000"/>
</Sender>

It works!, now the 2 nodes get nice replication, no more errors about that
Faulty members.

We use "pen" load balancer to redirect between the two nodes.
Now we got this error when we shutdown one of the nodes:

20-dic-2007 9:31:24 org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster send
SEVERE: Unable to send message through cluster sender.
org.apache.catalina.tribes.ChannelException: No destination given; No faulty
members identified.
        at
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel.send(GroupChannel.java:194)
        at
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel.send(GroupChannel.java:175)
        at
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.send(SimpleTcpCluster.java:835)
        at
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.sendClusterDomain(SimpleTcpClust
er.java:814)
        at
org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager.send(DeltaManager.java:586)
        at
org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager.sessionExpired(DeltaManager.java
:1211)
        at
org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaSession.expire(DeltaSession.java:366)
        at
org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaSession.expire(DeltaSession.java:352)
        at
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.expire(StandardSession.java:660)
        at
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.invalidate(StandardSession.java:
1111)
        at
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSessionFacade.invalidate(StandardSession
Facade.java:150)
        at pad.kernel.Resolver.service(Resolver.java:623)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
FilterChain.java:290)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
ain.java:206)
        at pad.kernel.EntryPointFilter.doFilter(EntryPointFilter.java:365)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
FilterChain.java:235)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
ain.java:206)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
va:219)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
va:175)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestFilterValve.process(RequestFilterValve.jav
a:269)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve.invoke(RemoteAddrValve.java:81)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
:109)
        at
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.invoke(ReplicationValve.java:347
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http
11Protocol.java:584)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

The error repeat and repeat forever until we re-startup the node. 
It's normal?


But once started up again, the replication is successful and the server
seems that still works. We will see the next hours.

Thank you very very much for your time.

Best Regards
Raúl.


-----Mensaje original-----
De: Filip Hanik - Dev Lists [mailto:devlists@hanik.com] 
Enviado el: miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2007 19:03
Para: Tomcat Developers List
Asunto: Re: Tomcat 6 - Cluster error.

you have a 3sec timeout on your message send

SEVERE: Unable to send message through cluster sender.
org.apache.catalina.tribes.ChannelException: Operation has timed out(3000
ms.).; Faulty members:tcp://localhost.localdomain:4002;

you can change this value in <Transport>
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/cluster-sender.html

Filip

Raúl García wrote:
> Thanks Peter for the quick response,
>
> Now we are trying this config at both instances(nodes):
>
> <Channel className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel">
>  <Membership
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.McastService"
>                          address="228.0.0.8"
>                          port="45578"
>                          frequency="1000"
>                          dropTime="30000"/>
>
>
> dropTime="30000", as you suggest.
>
> To reproduce the errors, now we are doing some stress massive hits at our
> local backup server (same config, same machine).
> Before a 120000 hits (java log-in simple service) during 1 hour (From
14:00
> to 15:00 aprox.), the instances log drop an error, but both instances seem
> to be alive.
>
> They returned the following (only once) error:
>
> ERRORS catalina.out:
> =================
>
> INSTANCE 1
> ================
> 19-dic-2007 14:37:45
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor report
> INFO: ThroughputInterceptor Report[
>         Tx Msg:29817 messages
>         Sent:17,71 MB (total)
>         Sent:17,71 MB (application)
>         Time:53,51 seconds
>         Tx Speed:0,33 MB/sec (total)
>         TxSpeed:0,33 MB/sec (application)
>         Error Msg:0
>         Rx Msg:30000 messages
>         Rx Speed:0,01 MB/sec (since 1st msg)
>         Received:17,76 MB]
> 19-dic-2007 14:38:04
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor report
> INFO: ThroughputInterceptor Report[
>         Tx Msg:30000 messages
>         Sent:17,82 MB (total)
>         Sent:17,82 MB (application)
>         Time:53,73 seconds
>         Tx Speed:0,33 MB/sec (total)
>         TxSpeed:0,33 MB/sec (application)
>         Error Msg:0
>         Rx Msg:30204 messages
>         Rx Speed:0,01 MB/sec (since 1st msg)
>         Received:17,88 MB]
> 19-dic-2007 14:52:03
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor report
> INFO: ThroughputInterceptor Report[
>         Tx Msg:39465 messages
>         Sent:23,42 MB (total)
>         Sent:23,42 MB (application)
>         Time:68,87 seconds
>         Tx Speed:0,34 MB/sec (total)
>         TxSpeed:0,34 MB/sec (application)
>         Error Msg:0
>         Rx Msg:40000 messages
>         Rx Speed:0,01 MB/sec (since 1st msg)
>         Received:23,60 MB]
> 19-dic-2007 14:54:09
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor report
> INFO: ThroughputInterceptor Report[
>         Tx Msg:40000 messages
>         Sent:23,73 MB (total)
>         Sent:23,73 MB (application)
>         Time:69,61 seconds
>         Tx Speed:0,34 MB/sec (total)
>         TxSpeed:0,34 MB/sec (application)
>         Error Msg:0
>         Rx Msg:40491 messages
>         Rx Speed:0,01 MB/sec (since 1st msg)
>         Received:23,87 MB]
> 19-dic-2007 15:15:18
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector
> memberDisappeared
> INFO: Received
>
memberDisappeared[org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl[tcp://loc
> alhost.localdomain:4002,localhost.localdomain,4002, alive=5097079,id={73
-17
> 6 77 113 -26 76 49 -95 -32 83 -37 -4 -70 96 -57 }, payload={}, command={},
> domain={}, ]] message. Will verify.
> 19-dic-2007 15:15:18
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector
> memberDisappeared
> INFO: Verification complete. Member still
>
alive[org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl[tcp://localhost.local
> domain:4002,localhost.localdomain,4002, alive=5097079,id={73 -17 6 77 113
> -26 76 49 -95 -32 83 -37 -4 -70 96 -57 }, payload={}, command={},
domain={},
> ]]
> 19-dic-2007 15:15:18 org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster send
> SEVERE: Unable to send message through cluster sender.
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.ChannelException: Operation has timed out(3000
> ms.).; Faulty members:tcp://localhost.localdomain:4002;
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.ParallelNioSender.sendMessage(Paral
> lelNioSender.java:97)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSender.sendMessage(Po
> oledParallelSender.java:53)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.ReplicationTransmitter.sendMessage(Repl
> icationTransmitter.java:80)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelCoordinator.sendMessage(ChannelCoord
> inator.java:78)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage(ChannelI
> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor.sendMess
> age(ThroughputInterceptor.java:61)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage(ChannelI
> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.MessageDispatchInterceptor.sen
> dMessage(MessageDispatchInterceptor.java:73)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage(ChannelI
> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector.sendMessage
> (TcpFailureDetector.java:87)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage(ChannelI
> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel.send(GroupChannel.java:216)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel.send(GroupChannel.java:175)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.send(SimpleTcpCluster.java:835)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.sendClusterDomain(SimpleTcpClust
> er.java:814)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.send(ReplicationValve.java:551)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.sendMessage(ReplicationValve.jav
> a:535)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.sendSessionReplicationMessage(Re
> plicationValve.java:517)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.sendReplicationMessage(Replicati
> onValve.java:428)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.invoke(ReplicationValve.java:362
> )
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
>         at
>
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http
> 11Protocol.java:584)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> ================
>
> INSTANCE 2
> ================
> 19-dic-2007 14:23:15
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor report
> INFO: ThroughputInterceptor Report[
>         Tx Msg:20071 messages
>         Sent:11,93 MB (total)
>         Sent:11,93 MB (application)
>         Time:36,89 seconds
>         Tx Speed:0,32 MB/sec (total)
>         TxSpeed:0,32 MB/sec (application)
>         Error Msg:0
>         Rx Msg:20000 messages
>         Rx Speed:0,01 MB/sec (since 1st msg)
>         Received:11,90 MB]
>
> 19-dic-2007 14:30:25
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector
> memberDisappeared
> INFO: Received
>
memberDisappeared[org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl[tcp://loc
> alhost.localdomain:4001,localhost.localdomain,4001, alive=2407419,id={-51
> -26 127 90 42 126 76 5 -98 -54 48 -28 7 -91 106 127 }, payload={},
> command={}, domain={}, ]] message. Will verify.
> 19-dic-2007 14:30:25
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector
> memberDisappeared
> INFO: Verification complete. Member still
>
alive[org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl[tcp://localhost.local
> domain:4001,localhost.localdomain,4001, alive=2407419,id={-51 -26 127 90
42
> 126 76 5 -98 -54 48 -28 7 -91 106 127 }, payload={}, command={},
domain={},
> ]]
> 19-dic-2007 14:30:25 org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster send
> SEVERE: Unable to send message through cluster sender.
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.ChannelException: Operation has timed out(3000
> ms.).; Faulty members:tcp://localhost.localdomain:4001;
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.ParallelNioSender.sendMessage(Paral
> lelNioSender.java:97)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSender.sendMessage(Po
> oledParallelSender.java:53)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.ReplicationTransmitter.sendMessage(Repl
> icationTransmitter.java:80)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelCoordinator.sendMessage(ChannelCoord
> inator.java:78)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage(ChannelI
> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor.sendMess
> age(ThroughputInterceptor.java:61)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage(ChannelI
> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.MessageDispatchInterceptor.sen
> dMessage(MessageDispatchInterceptor.java:73)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage(ChannelI
> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector.sendMessage
> (TcpFailureDetector.java:87)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage(ChannelI
> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel.send(GroupChannel.java:216)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel.send(GroupChannel.java:175)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.send(SimpleTcpCluster.java:835)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.sendClusterDomain(SimpleTcpClust
> er.java:814)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.send(ReplicationValve.java:551)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.sendMessage(ReplicationValve.jav
> a:535)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.sendSessionReplicationMessage(Re
> plicationValve.java:517)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.sendReplicationMessage(Replicati
> onValve.java:428)
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.invoke(ReplicationValve.java:362
> )
>         at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
>         at
>
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http
> 11Protocol.java:584)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> 19-dic-2007 14:37:54
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor report
> INFO: ThroughputInterceptor Report[
>         Tx Msg:30000 messages
>         Sent:17,81 MB (total)
>         Sent:17,82 MB (application)
>         Time:53,83 seconds
>         Tx Speed:0,33 MB/sec (total)
>         TxSpeed:0,33 MB/sec (application)
>         Error Msg:1
>         Rx Msg:29905 messages
>         Rx Speed:0,01 MB/sec (since 1st msg)
>         Received:17,75 MB]
> 19-dic-2007 14:38:04
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor report
> INFO: ThroughputInterceptor Report[
>         Tx Msg:30108 messages
>         Sent:17,88 MB (total)
>         Sent:17,88 MB (application)
>         Time:53,96 seconds
>         Tx Speed:0,33 MB/sec (total)
>         TxSpeed:0,33 MB/sec (application)
>         Error Msg:1
>         Rx Msg:30000 messages
>         Rx Speed:0,01 MB/sec (since 1st msg)
>         Received:17,81 MB]
> 19-dic-2007 14:52:22
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor report
> INFO: ThroughputInterceptor Report[
>         Tx Msg:40000 messages
>         Sent:23,72 MB (total)
>         Sent:23,72 MB (application)
>         Time:70,65 seconds
>         Tx Speed:0,34 MB/sec (total)
>         TxSpeed:0,34 MB/sec (application)
>         Error Msg:1
>         Rx Msg:39746 messages
>         Rx Speed:0,01 MB/sec (since 1st msg)
>         Received:23,57 MB]
> 19-dic-2007 14:54:09
> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor report
> INFO: ThroughputInterceptor Report[
>         Tx Msg:40204 messages
>         Sent:23,84 MB (total)
>         Sent:23,84 MB (application)
>         Time:70,92 seconds
>         Tx Speed:0,34 MB/sec (total)
>         TxSpeed:0,34 MB/sec (application)
>         Error Msg:1
>         Rx Msg:40000 messages
>         Rx Speed:0,01 MB/sec (since 1st msg)
>         Received:23,71 MB]
> =============
>
> The server is working, both instances, no hang or delay detected.
>
> What is this error talking about? It is really important the fact of a
> disappeared member?
>
> Thanks for your time
> Regards
> Raúl.
>
> -----Mensaje original-----
> De: Peter Rossbach [mailto:pr@objektpark.de] 
> Enviado el: miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2007 13:14
> Para: Tomcat Developers List
> Asunto: Re: Tomcat 6 - Cluster error.
>
> I think your Membership DropTime 4sec is very small. Some more Load  
> or a FULL GC can drop your member.
> Nomally I use 30 sec.
>
> Peter
>
> Am 19.12.2007 um 11:40 schrieb Raúl García:
>
>   
>> Hi,
>>
>> We are using tomcat 6.0.14.
>>
>> We use a cluster working at the same machine,
>> we start it and it seems to be ok, replication is working fine.
>>
>> But within the next 12h from startup, we see this error at the  
>> catalina.out
>> log file, of the first instance, the error repeats forever until we  
>> stop
>> both
>>
>> instances and restart them again.
>>
>> The server is supporting a 0.5 hit per seccond aprox.
>>
>> CATALINA.OUT
>> ===============
>> Dec 19, 2007 10:07:30 AM
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector
>> performBasicCheck
>> WARNING: Member added, even though we werent
>> notified:org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl[tcp:// 
>> localhost:40
>> 02,localhost,4002,
>>
>> alive=165023279,id={-42 -48 112 17 -57 -2 73 -111 -109 113 -93 84 6  
>> 91 -72
>> 102 }, payload={}, command={}, domain={}, ]
>> Dec 19, 2007 10:07:30 AM org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster
>> memberAdded
>> INFO: Replication member
>> added:org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl[tcp:// 
>> localhost:4002,
>> localhost,4002, alive=165023279,id={-42 -48 112 17 -57
>>
>> -2 73 -111 -109 113 -93 84 6 91 -72 102 }, payload={}, command={},
>> domain={}, ]
>> Dec 19, 2007 10:07:34 AM
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector
>> memberDisappeared
>> INFO: Received
>> memberDisappeared[org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl 
>> [tcp://loc
>> alhost:4002,localhost,4002, alive=165028289,id={-42 -48 112 17 -57
>>
>> -2 73 -111 -109 113 -93 84 6 91 -72 102 }, payload={}, command={},
>> domain={}, ]] message. Will verify.
>> Dec 19, 2007 10:07:34 AM
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector
>> memberDisappeared
>> INFO: Verification complete. Member still
>> alive[org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl[tcp:// 
>> localhost:4002,
>> localhost,4002, alive=165028289,id={-42
>>
>> -48 112 17 -57 -2 73 -111 -109 113 -93 84 6 91 -72 102 }, payload={},
>> command={}, domain={}, ]]
>> Dec 19, 2007 10:07:34 AM  
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster send
>> SEVERE: Unable to send message through cluster sender.
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.ChannelException: Operation has timed out 
>> (3000
>> ms.).; Faulty members:tcp://localhost:4002;
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.ParallelNioSender.sendMessage 
>> (Paral
>> lelNioSender.java:97)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSender.sendMess 
>> age(Po
>> oledParallelSender.java:53)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.ReplicationTransmitter.sendMessag 
>> e(Repl
>> icationTransmitter.java:80)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelCoordinator.sendMessage 
>> (ChannelCoord
>> inator.java:78)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage 
>> (ChannelI
>> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInterceptor.se 
>> ndMess
>> age(ThroughputInterceptor.java:61)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage 
>> (ChannelI
>> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.MessageDispatchIntercept 
>> or.sen
>> dMessage(MessageDispatchInterceptor.java:73)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage 
>> (ChannelI
>> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector.sendM 
>> essage
>> (TcpFailureDetector.java:87)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.ChannelInterceptorBase.sendMessage 
>> (ChannelI
>> nterceptorBase.java:75)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel.send 
>> (GroupChannel.java:216)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel.send 
>> (GroupChannel.java:175)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.send 
>> (SimpleTcpCluster.java:835)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.sendClusterDomain 
>> (SimpleTcpClust
>> er.java:814)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager.send(DeltaManager.java: 
>> 586)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager.sendCreateSession 
>> (DeltaManager.j
>> ava:575)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager.createSession 
>> (DeltaManager.java:
>> 551)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager.createSession 
>> (DeltaManager.java:
>> 534)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.doGetSession(Request.java:2312)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.getSession(Request.java:2075)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.getSession 
>> (RequestFacade.java:83
>> 3)
>>         at pad.kernel.Resolver.service(Resolver.java:266)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java: 
>> 803)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter 
>> (Application
>> FilterChain.java:290)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter 
>> (ApplicationFilterCh
>> ain.java:206)
>>         at pad.kernel.EntryPointFilter.doFilter 
>> (EntryPointFilter.java:365)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter 
>> (Application
>> FilterChain.java:235)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter 
>> (ApplicationFilterCh
>> ain.java:206)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke 
>> (StandardWrapperValve.ja
>> va:219)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke 
>> (StandardContextValve.ja
>> va:175)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke 
>> (StandardHostValve.java:128
>> )
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke 
>> (ErrorReportValve.java:102
>> )
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestFilterValve.process 
>> (RequestFilterValve.jav
>> a:269)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve.invoke 
>> (RemoteAddrValve.java:81)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke 
>> (StandardEngineValve.java
>> :109)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.invoke 
>> (ReplicationValve.java:347
>> )
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service 
>> (CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
>>         at
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process 
>> (Http11Processor.java:844)
>>         at
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol 
>> $Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http
>> 11Protocol.java:584)
>>         at
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java: 
>> 447)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>> Dec 19, 2007 10:07:36 AM org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster
>> memberDisappeared
>> INFO: Received member
>> disappeared:org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl[tcp:// 
>> localhost
>> :4002,localhost,4002, alive=165029291,id={-42 -48 112 17
>>
>> -57 -2 73 -111 -109 113 -93 84 6 91 -72 102 }, payload={}, command={},
>> domain={}, ]
>> Dec 19, 2007 10:07:36 AM
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector
>> performBasicCheck
>> INFO: Suspect member, confirmed
>> dead.[org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl[tcp:// 
>> localhost:4002,
>> localhost,4002, alive=165029291,id={-42 -48 112
>>
>> 17 -57 -2 73 -111 -109 113 -93 84 6 91 -72 102 }, payload={},  
>> command={},
>> domain={}, ]]
>> Dec 19, 2007 10:07:39 AM  
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster send
>> SEVERE: Unable to send message through cluster sender.
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.ChannelException: No destination given;  
>> No faulty
>> members identified.
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel.send 
>> (GroupChannel.java:194)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel.send 
>> (GroupChannel.java:175)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.send 
>> (SimpleTcpCluster.java:835)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.sendClusterDomain 
>> (SimpleTcpClust
>> er.java:814)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager.send(DeltaManager.java: 
>> 586)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager.sessionExpired 
>> (DeltaManager.java
>> :1211)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaSession.expire 
>> (DeltaSession.java:366)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaSession.expire 
>> (DeltaSession.java:352)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.expire 
>> (StandardSession.java:660)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.invalidate 
>> (StandardSession.java:
>> 1111)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSessionFacade.invalidate 
>> (StandardSession
>> Facade.java:150)
>>         at pad.kernel.Resolver.service(Resolver.java:623)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java: 
>> 803)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter 
>> (Application
>> FilterChain.java:290)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter 
>> (ApplicationFilterCh
>> ain.java:206)
>>         at pad.kernel.EntryPointFilter.doFilter 
>> (EntryPointFilter.java:365)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter 
>> (Application
>> FilterChain.java:235)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter 
>> (ApplicationFilterCh
>> ain.java:206)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke 
>> (StandardWrapperValve.ja
>> va:219)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke 
>> (StandardContextValve.ja
>> va:175)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke 
>> (StandardHostValve.java:128
>> )
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke 
>> (ErrorReportValve.java:102
>> )
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestFilterValve.process 
>> (RequestFilterValve.jav
>> a:269)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve.invoke 
>> (RemoteAddrValve.java:81)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke 
>> (StandardEngineValve.java
>> :109)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.invoke 
>> (ReplicationValve.java:347
>> )
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service 
>> (CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
>>         at
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process 
>> (Http11Processor.java:844)
>>         at
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol 
>> $Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http
>> 11Protocol.java:584)
>>         at
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java: 
>> 447)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>> Dec 19, 2007 10:07:39 AM
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector
>> memberDisappeared
>> INFO: Received
>> memberDisappeared[org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl 
>> [tcp://loc
>> alhost:4002,localhost,4002, alive=165033299,id={-42 -48 112 17 -57
>>
>> -2 73 -111 -109 113 -93 84 6 91 -72 102 }, payload={}, command={},
>> domain={}, ]] message. Will verify.
>> Dec 19, 2007 10:07:39 AM
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector
>> memberDisappeared
>> INFO: Verification complete. Member still
>> alive[org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.MemberImpl[tcp:// 
>> localhost:4002,
>> localhost,4002, alive=165033299,id={-42
>>
>> -48 112 17 -57 -2 73 -111 -109 113 -93 84 6 91 -72 102 }, payload={},
>> command={}, domain={}, ]]
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> And repeats again, and again...
>>
>> ========================
>>
>>
>> SERVER.XML (Instance_1)
>> =======================
>> [...] Connector
>>
>>     <Connector port="8081" protocol="HTTP/1.1"  
>> maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
>> emptySessionPath="true"
>>                maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="100"  
>> maxSpareThreads="300"
>>                enableLookups="false" redirectPort="81443"  
>> acceptCount="1000"
>>                debug="0" connectionTimeout="20000"
>> disableUploadTimeout="true"
>>                compression="on"
>> 			   compressionMinSize="2048"
>> 			   noCompressionUserAgents="gozilla, traviata"
>> 			   compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml" />
>>
>>
>> [...] Cluster Tag
>>
>> 	<Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"
>>                  channelSendOptions="6">
>>
>>
>>           <Manager  
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager"
>>                    expireSessionsOnShutdown="false"
>>                    notifyListenersOnReplication="true"/>
>>
>>           <Channel
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel">
>>             <Membership
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.McastService"
>>                         address="228.0.0.8"
>>                         port="45578"
>>                         frequency="1000"
>>                         dropTime="4000"/>
>>             <Receiver
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.NioReceiver"
>>                       address="localhost"
>>                       port="4001"
>>                       autoBind="100"
>>                       selectorTimeout="100"
>>                       maxThreads="12"/>
>>
>>             <Sender
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.ReplicationTransmitter 
>> ">
>>               <Transport
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSend 
>> er"/>
>>             </Sender>
>>             <Interceptor
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDet 
>> ector"
>> />
>>             <Interceptor
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.MessageDispat 
>> ch15In
>> terceptor"/>
>>             <Interceptor
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInt 
>> ercept
>> or"/>
>>           </Channel>
>>
>>           <Valve  
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve"
>>
>> filter=".*\.gif;.*\.js;.*\.jpg;.*\.png;.*\.htm;.*\.html;.*\.css;.* 
>> \.txt;"/>
>>
>>           <Deployer
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.deploy.FarmWarDeployer"
>>                     tempDir="/tmp/war-temp/"
>>                     deployDir="/tmp/war-deploy/"
>>                     watchDir="/tmp/war-listen/"
>>                     watchEnabled="false"/>
>>           <ClusterListener
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.ClusterSessionListener"/>
>>         </Cluster>
>> [...]
>> ================
>>
>> WEB.XML Instance 1 and 2
>> ========================
>> We added the  	<Context distributable="true" /> tag
>>
>>
>> SERVER.XML (Instance_2)
>> =======================
>> [...] Connector Tag
>>
>>     <Connector port="8082" protocol="HTTP/1.1"  
>> maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
>> emptySessionPath="true"
>>                maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="100"  
>> maxSpareThreads="300"
>>                enableLookups="false" redirectPort="82443"  
>> acceptCount="1000"
>>                debug="0" connectionTimeout="20000"
>> disableUploadTimeout="true"
>>                compression="on"
>> 			   compressionMinSize="2048"
>> 			   noCompressionUserAgents="gozilla, traviata"
>> 			   compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml" />
>>
>> [...] Cluster Tag
>>
>> 	<Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"
>>                  channelSendOptions="6">
>>
>>           <Manager  
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager"
>>                    expireSessionsOnShutdown="false"
>>                    notifyListenersOnReplication="true"/>
>>
>>           <Channel
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel">
>>             <Membership
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.McastService"
>>                         address="228.0.0.8"
>>                         port="45578"
>>                         frequency="1000"
>>                         dropTime="4000"/>
>>             <Receiver
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.NioReceiver"
>>                       address="localhost"
>>                       port="4002"
>>                       autoBind="100"
>>                       selectorTimeout="100"
>>                       maxThreads="12"/>
>>
>>             <Sender
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.ReplicationTransmitter 
>> ">
>>               <Transport
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSend 
>> er"/>
>>             </Sender>
>>             <Interceptor
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDet 
>> ector"
>> />
>>             <Interceptor
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.MessageDispat 
>> ch15In
>> terceptor"/>
>>             <Interceptor
>> className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.ThroughputInt 
>> ercept
>> or"/>
>>           </Channel>
>>           <Valve  
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve"
>>
>> filter=".*\.gif;.*\.js;.*\.jpg;.*\.png;.*\.htm;.*\.html;.*\.css;.* 
>> \.txt;"/>
>>           <Deployer
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.deploy.FarmWarDeployer"
>>                     tempDir="/tmp/war-temp/"
>>                     deployDir="/tmp/war-deploy/"
>>                     watchDir="/tmp/war-listen/"
>>                     watchEnabled="false"/>
>>           <ClusterListener
>> className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.ClusterSessionListener"/>
>>         </Cluster>
>> [...]
>> ================
>>
>>
>> Can someone help us with this problem?
>> Any suggestion, idea?
>>
>> I can send more config files or log text if needed.
>>
>> Regards
>> Raúl.
>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tomcat.apache.org
>>
>>
>>     
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tomcat.apache.org
>
>
>
>   


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tomcat.apache.org




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tomcat.apache.org


Mime
View raw message