tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release build 6.0.15
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 18:53:40 GMT
the problem is beyond that as well.

for the header

Cookie: name1=value1; Version=1; Path="/testcookies"

The cookie parsing mechanism adds 3 server cookies, one for each header
value, the end result is still one valid cookie, when the request
creates javax.servlet.http.Cookie object, since the latter two throw
illegal argument exception.

however, the parsing is quite broken, let me know if you want me to
provide a fix, or if you are already into it

Filip