tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "FAQ/Bugs" by GianlucaVarisco
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:48:23 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by GianlucaVarisco:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Bugs

  == Questions ==

-     ''I have a bug, what do I do?'''
+ '''I have a bug, what do I do?'''
  Unless you have the source code reference in Tomcat which is wrong, it may not be a bug.
E-mail the [http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/tomcatuser.html user list] and confirm its a bug.
Also [http://tomcat.apache.org/bugreport.html read this] first from the tomcat site about
reporting a bug.

-     '''Why does feature ABC work in Servlet Container XYZ but not in Tomcat?'''
+ '''Why does feature ABC work in Servlet Container XYZ but not in Tomcat?'''
  There could be a good chance that the other servlet container could be implementing the
spec wrong.

-     '''I submitted a bug, why is it ignored?'''
+ '''I submitted a bug, why is it ignored?'''

   Any of the following may affect someone acting on a bug:
      * Is it a bug?