tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: New Tomcat release? Out of the box bundle with Harmony?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 17:58:38 GMT
Hi Alexey,

I think it is a great idea to bundle harmony with tomcat. Ok, I also
agree with Yoav and Costin that bundle building and hosting is
harmony team job.
How can I help you to made the harmony/tomcat bundle ready? But I am
working at a Mac and I am very interested to get a java 6  up and
running:-(

Regards
Peter