tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mavenization (M10N) of Tomcat Build Process - Should Tomcat Be Migrated to Maven 2?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 22:34:56 GMT
On 10/17/07, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devlists@hanik.com> wrote:

> We currently have a "distribute to Maven repo" in place.
> The most current version is in the sandbox, that would allow us to
> publish to the central ASF repo with signed JAR's.
> This allows(will allow) other projects that do use Maven, to integrate
> tomcat into their system.
> You can glance over it here
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/sandbox/gdev6x/res/maven/

Hi Filip.  Speaking of that... the GPG plugin issue I opened (Ability
to sign jars when using deploy:deploy-file) has been closed/fixed, and
the feature is in the latest release of the plugin.

ISTR you were hosting the Tomcat jars in a separate repository due to
lack of signatures.  Is that still the case?  It should be possible to
deploy with signatures now.  Can you point me to the script or
procedure you're using now?  I only see the poms in the directory you
linked to above.

Thanks,
--
Wendy