tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk balancer and failure detection
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 08:53:23 GMT
Hi,

Look at Java Service Wrapper project.  I think you can extend there
logging trigger filter API.

http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/prop-filter-x-n.html

As you detect the OME then you can use the jkstatus mod_jk interface
to deactivate the worker from list.

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/status.html

I don't see that a real jvm hook exists for OME's.

Please, use the user list for those questions first.

Thanks
Peter