tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: [LOBBYING] Add nio connector to configuration validation
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:35:48 GMT
For java/org/apache/coyote/http11/Http11NioProtocol.java

Is it me or does this look odd after the patch (as well as before) ...
public void setProperty(String name, String value) {
     setAttribute(name, value);
     if (/*omitted for word wrap since it doesn't matter */) {
         return ep.setProperty(name, value);
     } else {
         return ep.setProperty(name, value); /*commit omitted for ww*/
     }
}

Should this be simplified too:
public void setProperty(String name, String value) {
     setAttribute(name, value);
     return ep.setProperty(name, value);
}

-Tim