tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jkew <j...@sourcelabs.com>
Subject Re: New Contributor Introduction & Initial Proposal for Contribution
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 21:12:58 GMT
This reminds me, I don't think ever I've introduced myself formally yet:

My name is John Kew and I'm one of the open source engineers at
SourceLabs. My job is to fix bugs in tomcat (among other side projects).
I have a varied professional background and a history supporting open
source software (with code, documentation, and legally).

I look forward to meeting everyone at some Apache conference.
Unfortunately I have to pass on Atlanta as I have family in town. Please
don't hesitate to contact me for odd jobs, however. I actually have a
lot of fun working with the tomcat source code.

I can give out my IM/phone information privately, and if you visit
Seattle, I'll buy you a beer!

-John