tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time to organise svn
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:21:11 GMT
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> Can we wait a bit, there are a few bug fixes that need to be caught up
> on , and I also think we can improve upon the server.xml invalid
> attribute implementation, the way I did the sandbox. I'll come up withe
> patches for the bug and the fixes for the invalid attribute thingy, and
> put them in the status file

No, I don't see any justification to wait without specific information
on bugs which would have to be fixed.

BTW, I'm still waiting for a statement that you will no longer engage in
personal attacks and rumor spreading. Similarly, r581431 and its really
cool comment makes me think you have not changed your development
strategies at all, and your consideration for other people's work. As a
result, I will not collaborate with you in any way for the time being.

Rémy