tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "TomcatVersions" by remm
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:46:23 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by remm:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/TomcatVersions

   * What level of support do we want to provide for 5.5.x?
   * Once we have a stable release of 6.2.x, what support do we want to provide for 6.0.x?
   * What features/API changes do we want to include in 6.2.x
+    * remm: It could be limited to the AnnotationProcessor -> InstanceManager replacement,
and have the branch simply take over for 6.0.x immediately. This also allows placing 6.0.x
in security fixes mode since 6.2 is a trivial upgrade path.
   * What features/API changes do we want to put in 6.3.x for future inclusion in 6.4.x and/or
7.0.x?

  = Tomcat 3.0.x to 3.2.x =