tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r562022 - in /tomcat/connectors/trunk/jk: native/apache-1.3/mod_jk.c native/apache-2.0/mod_jk.c xdocs/miscellaneous/changelog.xml
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 10:06:02 GMT
OK, I'll go into it. I think I would propose a slightly different patch,
but I'll investigate, why 23 and 24 are different.

The reason why I started to pose querstions is, that I found it a little
strange to make an exception for exactly one status code.

My impression is: the code was supposed to let httpd produce the error
page in case we got an error status without any content. But: for a 401
we actually do get a body content from tomcat. So in fact something is
wrong with sent_bodycnt. I'll investigate.

Regards,

Rainer