tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "William L. Thomson Jr." <wl...@gentoo.org>
Subject Re: Inlining dependencies
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 21:02:10 GMT
Jason,

On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 14:01 -0400, Jason Corley wrote:

> It took us quite a while in JPackage to come up with something that
> did not require the tomcat SRPM to be distributed with three
> additional projects sources or to heavily patch tomcat itself.
> Eventually we settled on a custom ant task (written by Matt Wringe)
>
> P.S. If anyone is interested in the ant build.xml stubs they are here:

Thank you very much for sharing info on how you all were able to come up
with a solution. It's very possible I will see about adapting something
similar based on what you all are doing. Really want to close the long
standing bug, and provide a whole and complete tomcat from source on
Gentoo. :)

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
Gentoo/Java