tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat supporting PHP
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:14:49 GMT
Don't forget we're on Tomcat dev list

Tomcat is the RI for servlet/JSP engine, nothing less nothing more.

Adding PHP compatibility, via JNI wrapper, CGI or full Java PHP engine
is beyond the scope of the current Tomcat :-)

I think it will be great to see a basic PHP engine in pure Java, but
that's something we should ask to Zend for example.

Just my .02EUR