tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Bugzilla configuration
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:44:42 GMT
Hi,

I updated the link for Bugzilla on the JK docs to Tomcat 6.

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Tomcat%206

Now I noticed, that Tomcat 6 has no longer a JK:Native component.
Furthermore nearly all of the old components are gone.

Only two components are there: "catalina" and "jasper".

For Tomcat 5 we had the following list of components:

Catalina
Catalina:Cluster
Catalina:Modules
Connector:AJP
Connector:Coyote
Connector:HTTP
Jasper
Native:Integration
Native:JK
Native:Packaging
Servlet & JSP API
Servlets:CGI
Servlets:SSI
Servlets:WebDAV
Tester
Unknown
Webapps:Administration
Webapps:Documentation
Webapps:Examples
Webapps:Manager

Apart from the admin webapp, my impression is, that all components still
exist. I propose to add them to the list of components.

At least for the JK:Native I would like very much to have that.

BTW: The TC 5 and TC 6 Bugzilla page still has
tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org instead of dev@tomcat.apache.org as the
owner of all components. Maybe a good time to change that too.

I we agree, who can do those changes?

Regards,

Rainer