tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Releasing Tomcat Connectors 1.2.24
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:28:56 GMT
Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On 7/27/07, Rainer Jung <rjung@apache.org> wrote:
>> JK 1.2.24 has been available for testing for some days as a svn
>> snapshot. Only very small bugs have been found and fixed. So I would
>> like to proceed with the release vote.
>
> The bugs were fixed and 1.2.24 retagged with the same tag?

Fix yes, retag no. If a version contains more complex changes, we allow
pre release testing against a dev tarball we provide with the same
script, that we also use for releases. Those tarballs still contain a
"-dev" naming and are distriuted via people.apache.org. The bugs have
been fixed during this phase. Tagging happened after fixing earlier today.

>> [ X ] Stable - no major issues, no regressions
>
> No issues at all for me, but I'm a pretty light user of the connectors.

Thanks for voting.

> Yoav

Rainer