tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rj...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Releasing Tomcat Connectors 1.2.24
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:54:22 GMT
Hello to all Tomcat project members,

JK 1.2.24 has been available for testing for some days as a svn
snapshot. Only very small bugs have been found and fixed. So I would
like to proceed with the release vote.

If you want to take a look, the final source distribution can be
downloaded from:

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/jk/source/

The updated documentation can be found at

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/jk/docs/

Binaries might be available under

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/

So here's the vote. Because we already had several days of testing, the
vote will be closed on Monday July 30, 24:00 GMT.

Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.24 is:

[ ] Stable - no major issues, no regressions
[ ] Beta - at least one significant issue -- tell us what it is
[ ] Alpha - multiple significant issues -- tell us what they are

Thank you,

Rainer