tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject [VOTE] Releasing Tomcat Connectors 1.2.24
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:54:22 GMT
Hello to all Tomcat project members,

JK 1.2.24 has been available for testing for some days as a svn
snapshot. Only very small bugs have been found and fixed. So I would
like to proceed with the release vote.

If you want to take a look, the final source distribution can be
downloaded from:

The updated documentation can be found at

Binaries might be available under

So here's the vote. Because we already had several days of testing, the
vote will be closed on Monday July 30, 24:00 GMT.

Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.24 is:

[ ] Stable - no major issues, no regressions
[ ] Beta - at least one significant issue -- tell us what it is
[ ] Alpha - multiple significant issues -- tell us what they are

Thank you,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message