tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Tagging JK 1.2.24
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:30:04 GMT
Hi,

we had exactly 10 downloads of our quality check tarball since the
announcement yesterday. Three of the testers reported back positively
(one of them via direct mail), no reports were negative. Since I
received already a lot of positive feedback from the preceding internal
testing (6 testers, 7 platforms, all web server types), I propose to tag
1.2.24 at 10:00 GMT and immediately start a vote. I hope the vote goes
through, so we might announce the release early next week.

All changes I did since the test tarball only affected the docs, no code
change.

Regards,

Rainer