tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From George Sexton <gsex...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat supporting PHP
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 02:38:48 GMT
As an exercise, why don't you write a couple of these trivial libraries.
  Start with the database ones. They should be very easy since there is
a database layer on Java, and a database layer on PHP.

If you think I'm being sarcastic, you're right. You're trivializing
things you don't understand.

--
George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.