tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Barkalow <barka...@iabervon.org>
Subject Forms and chunked encoding (fwd)
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:05:35 GMT
I'm trying to post a form response from a program I'm writing using curl
to a web app. So that I don't have to buffer the entire post on the
sending side, because it could be long, I'd like to use HTTP/1.1's
"Transfer-Encoding: chunked" instead of "Content-Length". I notice that
getParameter() doesn't handle this, although getInputStream() does,
according to an old bug posted against 5.5.12. Has this been fixed? Is
there any chance of getting it fixed? I can test and write Java, but don't
have any experience with the Tomcat codebase. I'm using 5.5.23 now, and
I'm fine with running a patched version.

	-Daniel
*This .sig left intentionally blank*