tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Daria <Daria.Tit...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Developing Tomcat in NB
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:09:21 GMT

Here is the link:
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/articles/freeform-import.html#Chapter4

For customizing project's context menu you can do steps, which are described
in section "Mapping Non-Standard Targets to IDE Actions", or manually edit
your project.xml file to look like the following:

     <context-menu>
           <ide-action name="clean"/>
           <ide-action name="rebuild"/>
           <action>
                  <script>${ant.script}</script>
                  <label>Start Tomcat</label>
                  <target>start</target>
            </action>
     </context-menu>

For more information on how to work with Ant script see Advanced Free-Form
Project Configuration tutorial
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/articles/freeform-config.html