tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Daria <Daria.Tit...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Developing Tomcat in NB
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:08:37 GMT

Here is the link:

For customizing project's context menu you can do steps, which are described
in section "Mapping Non-Standard Targets to IDE Actions", or manually edit
your project.xml file to look like the following:

           <ide-action name="clean"/>
           <ide-action name="rebuild"/>
                  <label>Start Tomcat</label>

For more information on how to work with Ant script see Advanced Free-Form
Project Configuration tutorial

Johnny Kewl wrote:
> Hi Daria,
> Could you point me at the documentation for NB6 that shows one how to
> integrate the ant script with the project menu's... as you have done,
> thanks

Sent from the Tomcat - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message