tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Vishal Dedaniya" <vdedan...@cybage.com>
Subject Tomcat is not responding
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 05:16:52 GMT
Hi,

I am using Tomcat 5.0.28 in a RedHat Linux machine. We have deployed a
j2ee application under root context of Tomcat server and we are using
MySQL as database which is exists on different box. Our application was
running fine when we have first deployed it on Jan, 2006

Max connection limit in MySQL Config file is 100

Since last two months we are facing some problem with the Tomcat is that
every day it is falling in hang state and to make it up either we have
to restart the Tomcat or sometime we have reboot Linux box too..

We would like to request you to please look into this problem and please
provide us some suggestion to resolve this problem.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank You,
Vishal

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage
Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from
disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an
addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender
by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable
for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com