tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <>
Subject Re: mod_jk build: threading detection broken
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 20:56:42 GMT
When I build jk on SLES Linux, I used to build it for the threaded
(mpm) and for the not-threaded (prefork) apache 2.x version.

BTW, configure fail since some release and can't works with apx2-mpm
(The SLES apxs2 for mpm mode). I located the problem in configure and
will report it later.

BTW, on i5/OS, the -D_REENTRANT is forced in module compilation.