tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Versioning in sources
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 17:46:56 GMT
aah, that makes sense.

Remember that the release manager is carrying his/her own
build.properties, and if you build from source, you should too.
in there you override any properties needed. That is why all binary
builds are correct, but your build isn't.

what you are asking for is that we update build.properties.default
before tagging a release, correct?

Filip