tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Versioning in sources
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 16:37:18 GMT
hey William, what are you referring to? any specific .java files that
need a version number?
I was under the impression that we only tag each build, and then there
is a small sucker in a property file that we swap out.

ie, when you start 5.5.23 then you see

May 23, 2007 6:35:55 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start
INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/5.5.23

Filip