tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Publishing JAR's to Maven
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 15:10:48 GMT
Paul McMahan wrote:
> On May 22, 2007, at 5:56 AM, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
>
>> at least I got my command line deploy to work on Windoze now.
>> after finally finding this post
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg48313.html
>
> thanks for sharing that gem. lots of good info, plus a little caveman
> humor can go a long way first thing in the morning.
I tend to agree with the dude in the email, everything around maven is
time consuming, in a project I don't want to spend any time with the
build system at all, but my experience with maven has been the opposite.

but good news is that I got the maven ant tasks to finally work, and
will shortly be completing the mvn-pub.xml build script to include
everything, including GPG signing

Filip