tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Annotation processing - Geronimo injection
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 09:41:28 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> As far as I know I've addressed all the issues that were raised, but
> that might have a tenuous relationship to whether I actually did :-).
> I'd certainly appreciate review by tomcat committers before I completely
> forget how my patch works :-)

The patch could see minor modifications when it is committed, but I am
not going to ask you to do them. As for the actual commit, the problem
is I don't know if it's appropriate to commit this in 6.0.x rather than
in a new branch (at the moment, I would say no, as at least one project
uses the API).

Rémy