tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: snprintf/vsnprintf in mod_jk
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:13:26 GMT
Hi,
> yes, very interesting, it could explain why there is core under i5/OS,
> this platform is very sensible when memory leak or buffer overflow
> happens...
I can add that I currently assume the leak in Apache-1.3/mod_jk.c since I dont see the leak
when I build the Apache2 module....

NetWare is also that sensible normally, just in this case it seems that only a buffer is not
free'd; its sufficient that I just load / unload to see this leak; and such things are only
reported with NetWare when I enable developer option...; otherwise such is silently ignored.

Guenter.