tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: snprintf/vsnprintf in mod_jk
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:46:57 GMT
Hi Henri,
>> anybody out there who can test this with AS400?

> I could test on AS400 but mod_jk didn't works on AS400, seems to me a
> thread/log problem and I can't figure it where
I've just put the stuff into SVN, perhaps you can check it that builds at least;
if you see linkage errors then you might have to add ap_spnprintf.c somwhere to the buid process...

does mod_jk 1.2.15 work on AS400? I see currently with this 1.2.23-dev a memory leak of 8280
bytes;
with 1.2.15 I dont see this; but I've not further tracked down yet where this might be - however
its _not_ from the HUGE_BUFFER_SIZE buffer; I did a quick test with this buffer doubled in
size, but the leak kept same...

Guenter.