tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is there a tomcat/jasper test suite?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 23:53:57 GMT
Following Remy's suggestion I implemented web.xml overrides of
annotations but although the result compiles I have no very good way
to determine if it works.  I looked around a bit but didn't see any
unit tests or integration testsuite.  What am I missing?  Right now I
can really only test the geronimo javaee integration with the javaee
tck, but that doesn't use the code in question.  If the standalone
tck is the normal test method, is there some way I could get access
to it?

thanks
david jencks