tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More on i5/OS and some modifications needed
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:15:56 GMT
I made it works by adding main_log = NULL in jklog_cleanup

static apr_status_t jklog_cleanup(void *d)
{
    /* set the main_log to NULL */
    d = NULL;
    main_log = NULL;
    return APR_SUCCESS;
}

Don't forget that jk is initialized twice and on i5/OS in the same
thread, so may be the static var should be reset.

What do you think of the patch ?