tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More on i5/OS and some modifications needed
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:44:13 GMT
2007/4/23, Guenter Knauf <fuankg@apache.org>:
> Hi,
> > My question will be, could we make APR mandatory, even for Apache 1.3 or
> > IIS ?
> -1 from my side; APR cant be used on NetWare with Apache 1.3 / Netscape due to other
lib version APR depends on. This would again break my just fixed things with AP13 mod_jk and
the Netscape connectors...
> isnt it possible that we just do some more defines as Jean-Frederic already suggested,
f.e. something similar to apr_compat.h, apu_compat.h? Probably into a separate header?

I can adapt some by defines (allready commited) but others require
more code (to be commited) and of course code less readable...

BTW, I will replace call to stat() by calls to jk_file_exists