tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More on i5/OS and some modifications needed
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:38:28 GMT
i5/OS V5R4 show me more and more subtilities :

When designing Apache module, APR/HTTP make use of UTF8.

Some of the i5/OS apis like inet_addr() or stat() need EBCDIC strings,
but others need
ASCII like ... fopen().

So may realize why I'll be happy to see an fully APR based jk
implementation (and I'm ready to work on it).

My question will be, could we make APR mandatory, even for Apache 1.3 or IIS ?