tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject More on i5/OS and some modifications needed
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:26:11 GMT
Hi to all,

I'm still working on i5/OS V5R4 port and I'm facing the following problem.

i5/OS is an EBCDIC system, but in V5R4, IBM decided, for modules
writer ease, to make all HTTP and APR routines works in UTF.

That's fine but all the native runtime functions still works in EBDIC.

So function like strcasecmp compare 2 strings in case unsensitive mode
but works in EBCDIC charsets and as consequence Content-Type !=
Content-type.

Could we use instead the apr_strnatcasecmp, for example in mod_jk.c
for apache 2 ?