tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk on i5/OS v5R4
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:23:17 GMT
Well I add to remove the JkWorkersFile directive to make mod_jk start
and have some debug.

I suspect the problem is that in the first stage of init the user
profile on i5/OS is different than the real user profile in the second
stage.

This profile didn't have access to JkWorkersFile and so mod_jk fail to
load the WorkersFile and report as error in first stage.

Question :

- How could we determine that we're in the first stage ?

- Could 'relax' file access check for instance in the first stage to
avoid file access problem on i5/OS ?

Regards and thanks again