tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: snprintf/vsnprintf in mod_jk
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:26:59 GMT
> But it will be supported by the Apache community :)

Well ASF should first find an System I (new AS400 name) and play with it

> I'm sure there are many users that use the original
> Apache Httpd on AS400.

Nope, System I users are very conservative, I wonder I'm not the only
one to work on Apache modules on this OS :(

BTW, without support from IBM Rochester Labs to know how to update
mod_jk with new UTF8 support on v5R4 and what differ from original
Apache and IBM implementation, we're stuck in the unholy land without
knowledge of what should be done.

> > The fair solution is to use a Linux partition on AS400 and get back in
> > OSS land :)
> >

> +1

A Linux partition on System I works well with Redhat and Suse
specifics distributions  ;)