tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: snprintf/vsnprintf in mod_jk
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:14:45 GMT
2007/4/16, Mladen Turk <mturk@apache.org>:
> Henri Gomez wrote:
> > Still on mod_jk and this kind of stuff.
> >
> > We switch our dev servers from i5/OS v5R4 and many changes occurs in
> > IBM HTTP Server powered by Apache, and for instance this one :
> >
> > If I could'nt fix/adapt for i5/OS, we may have to remove the whole
> > AS400 support in next release of mod_jk ;(
> >

> You mean the support for the IBM HTTP Server.
> I suppose the AS400 is still able to have genuine Apache Httpd
> and mod_jk compiled and running.

Nope on AS400, there is an IBM HTTP Server (powered by Apache), so
it's not a genuine Apache 2.x

So since there is no more IBM support for this kind of OpenSource
stuff in there proprietary OS, we may drop our support of mod_jk. I
don't have the time to work on v5R4 adaptation and since there is
little or no interest in user land, a pragmatic approch is to stop
this OS.