tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: More on i5/OS and some modifications needed
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:02:51 GMT
The flag is about the response body. We send the response back via a
webserver specific method. It's ws_write() ind mod_jk.c.

ws_write() calls e.g. ap_rwrite() which should in my opinion set
sent_bodyct. I'm careful about that, because I don't fully understand
the filter architecture involved.

But ws_write() also contains iSeries specific code. Maybe some of those
methods fail. You can log p->r->sent_bodyct inside ws_write and also add
some debug log to find out, if it stopps prematurely. Especially
ap_change_response_body_xlate() does not seem to be part of standard
apache code. No idea, if that has an interaction bug with filters.

Regards,

Rainer