tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r529818 - in /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk: java/org/apache/jasper/compiler/Validator.java webapps/docs/changelog.xml
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:45:17 GMT
markt@apache.org wrote:
> Author: markt
> Date: Tue Apr 17 17:32:36 2007
> New Revision: 529818

> Log:
> Fix bug 41869. TagData.getAttribute() should return TagData.REQUEST_TIME_VALUE when the
attribute value is an EL expression.

-1. This flag is meant to represent if this is a the <% scriplet
thingie, not EL.

If REQUEST_TIME_VALUE should be set for EL too (which I am not
convinced, but I don't know the spec very well overall), then it can be
done at the end of the method:
                         if (jspAttrs[i].isExpression()) {
                             tagDataAttrs.put(attrs.getQName(i),
                                     TagData.REQUEST_TIME_VALUE);
                         } else {
                             tagDataAttrs.put(attrs.getQName(i), attrs
                                     .getValue(i));
                         }

Rémy